CMNS Photo Assignment



CMNS Photo Assignment

Monday, December 2nd, 2019


Link:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/1Lq3HmX2xqJxdHAi9

When doing this assignment I was very nervous to get my pictures. I'm very bad at asking people for these kind of things and almost feel like I'm disturbing them. Once I had asked and the barista's ended up being very friendly and it felt natural to take pictures of them. I'm not the proudest of some of these pictures since my phone's camera doesn't take light well, but I was happy with the assignment when I turned it in.

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed your photo essay! As an occasional coffee drinker, I do not know a lot about the process of brewing coffee (I swear Keurigs are making me lazy). It is very intriguing to see the way that Discovery Coffee creates their drinks and how they implement the importance of cleanliness. Your photo essay is very informative and shows how ethical Discovery Coffee is as a company which is very important in this day and age. My best friend also works at the location that you documented, so that made me excited to read this too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media 2 Way Communication

Wardy Turkle Assignment